It's time to #FireTedCruz.
For six years, Ted Cruz has put his own ambition above his duty to represent Texans. Cruz has deepened the extreme partisanship that divides us. He would rather exploit our differences than work with others to find solutions to the challenges we face. Texas deserves better.Donate Now
Reasons to #FireTedCruz:
- Cruz is a liar:he will seemingly say or do anything for his own personal gain.
- Cruz doesn't show up for work: he misses more hearings and casts fewer votes than most senators.
- Cruz will remove protections for pre-existing conditions: his policies would threaten healthcare covereage for millions of Texans.
- Cruz voted against health insurance for our Veterans.
- Cruz voted against the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.
- Cruz orchestrated a government shutdown costing $24 billion.
- Cruz then denied causing the government shutdown.
- Cruz is a climate change denier.
- Cruz opposed paid family leave and sick leave.
- Cruz voted against allowing students to refinance student loans.
Fire Ted Cruz PAC is a grassroots group of citizens chaired by Dallas attorney, Marc Stanley. Our objective is to make sure that more Texas voters are educated on the bad policies and failed leadership of Ted Cruz.
Paid for by FTC PAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.Email Us