It's time to #FireTedCruz.
For six years, Ted Cruz has put his own ambition above his duty to represent Texans. Cruz has deepened the extreme partisanship that divides us. He would rather exploit our differences than work with others to find solutions to the challenges we face. Texas deserves better.Donate Now
Reasons to FireTedCruz:
- Cruz voted against the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.
- Cruz is a climate change denier.
- Cruz orchestrated a government shutdown costing $24 billion.
- Cruz denied involvement in government shutdown.
- Cruz opposed paid family leave and sick leave.
- Cruz voted against allowing students to refinance student loans.
- Cruz wants to strip away healthcare protections for the over 11.5 million Texans under 65 with pre-existing conditions.
- Cruz voted against veterans health insurance subsidies.
Fire Ted Cruz PAC is a grassroots group of committed citizens chaired by Dallas attorney, Marc Stanley. Our objective is to make sure that more Texas voters are educated on the bad policies and failed leadership of Ted Cruz.
Paid for by FTC PAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.Email Us